Laws That Helped African Americans
“Laws That Helped African Americans” is a show that will discuss laws passed in the United States that had a positive impact on African Americans. Laws to end slavery, unequal education, lynching, segregation, and others will be discussed in further detail. We will also take a look at how these unjust laws had an affect on African Americans, why they existed in the first place, and why these laws had to be abolished. We will look at how abolishing these unjust laws continue to help African Ameicans today. Tune in live on June 25, 2011 to listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/aswifttradio or click on ASWIFTT RADIO at www.aswifttwritersguild.com. For more information contact ASWIFTT RADIO host Brenda Johnson Padgitt at 1-866-302-0508 ext 3030.
- Celebrating 150 Years of The Civil War (socyberty.com)
- Bacon: Acting As Freemen (631rhetoric.wordpress.com)
- Black man was killed because of his race by gang members seeking bragging rights, prosecutors contend (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Trump’s presidential hopes tarnished by African-American comments – The Canadian Press (news.google.com)
- What’s Liberation? And, is it in fact, Real? (wireblog00.wordpress.com)