Country Singer Josey Milner Stands Firm Against Bullying
Join ASWIFTT RADIO Host Brenda Johnson Padgitt on August 10, 2013 at 1 pm CST, 2 pm EST and 11 am PST as she interviews teen Country Singer and Anti-Bullying Advocate Josey Milner. Milner’s new single “Not Pretty Enough” was released in December 2012 with veteran engineers Matthew Russo, Larry Gann and producer Micah Burdick. “Not Pretty Enough” kicked off her anti-bullying campaign with her serving as a national spokesperson for the non-profit “Angels and Doves.”
“Not Pretty Enough” is the second most added at country radio, New Music Weekly in its first week of release. It has also reached number 23 at New Music Weekly, Number 105 at Music Row and is currently Number 6 at Indie World.
Angels and Doves is a nationwide 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity that is focused on preventing “bullying suicides.” They are headquartered in Indianapolis, IN and travel nationwide to speak in schools.
For more information on this broadcast contact ASWIFTT RADIO Host Brenda Johnson Padgitt at: email@example.com. You can also listen to the broadcast live online at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aswifttradio on August 10, 2013 at 1 pm CST, 2 pm EST and 11 am PST. If you missed “Country Singer Josey Milner Stands Firm Against Bullying” you can listen in below:
- EXCLUSIVE Interview with Up-and-Coming Country Singer and National Anti-Bullying Spokesperson Josey Milner, Solutionsology.com (solutionsology.com)
- Susan Heim on Parenting: Back-to-School: Anti-Bullying Books for Parents and Kids (zorgos.wordpress.com)
- Art project confronts bullying (miamiherald.com)
- Black Veil Brides release limited edition shirt for Anti-Bullying Campaign (deerocknation.wordpress.com)
- Girl, 14, commits suicide after online bullying (standard.co.uk)
- BLACK VEIL BRIDES Create Anti-Bullying T-Shirt (bravewords.com)
- Mass. woman files bullying lawsuit against school (bostonherald.com)
- Social media: father blames online bullies for girl’s death (theguardian.com)
- Ugly Betty inspires Norwich mother and daughter to start campaign to stop bullying before it even begins (edp24.co.uk)
- The Joys of Josei (inkysquiggles.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted on August 6, 2013 by ASWIFTT RADIO. It was filed under Children, Education, Entertainment, Family and was tagged with Aint Pretty Enough, Angels and Doves, Anti-Bullying, Brenda Johnson Padgitt, Bullying, Country Music, Josey Milner, Teens.
Pingback: Saving Jackie K by Lisa and Dave Fitzgerald | ASWIFTT RADIO's Website
Pingback: Saving Jackie K by L.D.C Fitzgerald | ASWIFTT RADIO's Website