Join ASWIFTT RADIO Host Brenda Johnson Padgitt on June 22, 2013 at 1 pm CST, 2 pm EST, and 11 am PST as she welcomes “Sunday Morning Stickup: What Your Pastor Doesn’t Want You To Know About Tithes” Author David Lee. The book is a controversial read in the Christian Community because it deals with the issue of tithing. Many believe in the practice of tithing whole heartily and say it is a requirement for Christians. Others feel that it is not a New Testament requirement for Christians to tithe. For many decades the teaching of tithing has been a consistent practice in the local church.
Pastors and leaders have used the famous scripture Malachi 3:8 which says, Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. This scripture has been used by many pastors and leaders to get the message across that Christians who don’t pay tithes are robbing God. Many pastors and leaders conveniently quote Malachi 3:8 before they pass the collection plate throughout the congregation.
Although tithing has been widely accepted and included when church doctrines are written there are still unsettled questions about tithing. In Sunday Morning Stickup: What Your Pastor Doesn’t Want You To Know About Tithes, David Lee deals with those unsettled questions by giving answers backed up with scriptures of the Bible.
Don’t forget to tune in on June 22, 2013 at 1 pm CST, 2 pm EST and 11 am PST as ASWIFTT RADIO Host Brenda Johnson Padgitt talks with Author David Lee about his controversial book that deals with tithing. Log on at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aswifttradio. For more information about this show contact Brenda Johnson Padgitt at 1-800-775-2708 ext. 3060 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is a Stickup Everybody Get Face Down (balloon-juice.com)
- State Police Probe Durham Bank Stickup (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- wednesday wisdom: this book is just pure wisdom (saralittleyoga.wordpress.com)
- Using Strategic Shess Skills To Win In Life (aswifttradio.wordpress.com)
- Why Pastors Shouldn’t Teach Tithing (averageus.com)
- Tithes collecting pastors are all Thieves (spyghana.com)
- Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief, Lies “Pastors tell Christians” – Femi Aribisala (dizzieentertainment.wordpress.com)
- Preacher Taking All My Money! (christianwayblog.com)
- You Be The Judge: Tithing (christianwayblog.com)
- Did You Miss “What About Our Children” Radio Broadcast? (aswifttradio.wordpress.com)
May 19, 2013 | Categories: Education, Religion | Tags: Author, Brenda Johnson Padgitt, Christians, church, David Lee, doctrine, God, Malachi 3:8, New Testament, Sunday Morning Stickup, Tithing | 2 Comments