“Parents Just Don’t Understand”
The “Parents Just Don’t Understand” show is set to air on September 18, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. The show will discuss the problems that face today’s teenager. Teens are at a cross road between being a child and adulthood. Some teens are trying to identify who they are and what they want to do with their lives. Teens face peer pressure in many areas. Some teens feel that parents don’t understand their problems. This show will examine the perspectives of teens and parents. This show will also bridge both perspectives with the help of professionals who work with teenagers. Parents please send in questions or topics you would like addressed on this upcoming show? What issue does your teenager feel you don’t understand? ASWIFTT RADIO is looking for your feedback for our upcoming show. We would love to see your comments!
Tune in online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aswifttradio. You can also log on at http://www.aswifttwritersguild.com and click on ASWIFTT RADIO.
- How and Why Teens Manipulate Their Parents (webmd.com)
- A Mother’s Struggles with Her Teen (thedailybeast.com)
- Emotional Growth and Parental Guidance for Teenagers (brighthub.com)
- Supervising Your Teen’s Relationships (lifescript.com)
- Teen Pregnancy (socyberty.com)