Join ASWIFTT RADIO Host Brenda Johnson Padgitt on September 28, 2013 at 1 pm CST, 2 pm EST and 11 am PST as she interviews authors Lisa and Dave who wrote “Saving Jackie K.” The authors of the novel invite you to enter an upside-down world where Soviet henchmen botched their mission to eliminate John F. Kennedy fifty years ago, slaying his wife Jackie instead. The unthinkable crime incites Americans and triggers an unending war with Russia.
In present day, as the two superpowers teeter on the brink of mutual destruction, a team of outlaws discovers a way to jump through time. The wisecracking felons decide to take matters into their own hands by traveling back to 1963 to save Jackie K. To fix the future, they must right the wrongs of the past. But, their mission may go awry . . .
For more information on this broadcast contact ASWIFTT RADIO Host Brenda Johnson Padgitt at: email@example.com. You can also listen to the broadcast live online at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aswifttradio on September 28, 2013 at 1 pm CST, 2 pm EST and 11 am PST.
- JFK Assassination Ad For French Horse Racing Bookmaker Takes A Controversial Shot At Humor (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Letters to Jackie: Remembering President Kennedy (firstladyblog.typepad.com)
- Sept. 12 in history: John and Jackie wed (reporternews.com)
- JFK & Jackie’s Wedding Day: A LIFE Lookback (people.com)
- Country Singer Josey Milner Stands Firm Against Bullying (aswifttradio.wordpress.com)
“Laws That Helped African Americans” is a show that will discuss laws passed in the United States that had a positive impact on African Americans. Laws to end slavery, unequal education, lynching, segregation, and others will be discussed in further detail. We will also take a look at how these unjust laws had an affect on African Americans, why they existed in the first place, and why these laws had to be abolished. We will look at how abolishing these unjust laws continue to help African Ameicans today. Tune in live on June 25, 2011 to listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/aswifttradio or click on ASWIFTT RADIO at www.aswifttwritersguild.com. For more information contact ASWIFTT RADIO host Brenda Johnson Padgitt at 1-866-302-0508 ext 3030.
- Celebrating 150 Years of The Civil War (socyberty.com)
- Bacon: Acting As Freemen (631rhetoric.wordpress.com)
- Black man was killed because of his race by gang members seeking bragging rights, prosecutors contend (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Trump’s presidential hopes tarnished by African-American comments – The Canadian Press (news.google.com)
- What’s Liberation? And, is it in fact, Real? (wireblog00.wordpress.com)
- Moments in African American History: Celebrating Black History Month 2011 (rightpundits.com)
- Black History Month (socyberty.com)
- How do we teach black history in the future? (thegrio.com)
- Black History Month: Learning Activities (cnn.com)
- Is Black History Month Necessary? (socyberty.com)
- UW professor’s black-history idea clicks (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- National African American History Month (socyberty.com)
- Cable, Cable Nets Bring Black History to Customers On Demand (prweb.com)
- “The National Constitution Center Is Running A Series Of Black History Month Events, Beginning February 1” and related posts (uwishunu.com)
- Mod Historic Apparel – The Nike Black History Destroyer Jacket is Fierce (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
ASWIFTT RADIO will showcase Eunice Bridges who is founder of EBs Flip The Script Productions, an author and the co-founder of ASWIFTT Writer’s Guild. Eunice Bridges is also a co-host on ASWIFTT RADIO. Ms. Bridges will talk about her Film Production Company, her upcoming book releases, her passion and drive for helping those who are on and have been on drugs, and why she started Chosen To Change Ministries. Make sure you tune in to hear about this Film Maker, Author, Co-Host, & Ambassador for Chosen To Change Ministries.
To find out more about Eunice Bridges you can go to www.ebsflipit.com. Save the date for November 20, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aswifttradio or http://www.aswifttwritersguild.com and click on ASWIFTT RADIO.
- Chris Brown: Singing & Slam Dunking at EKS Challenge! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- The College at Brockport to Re-Name Stadium in Memory of Eunice Kennedy Shriver (eon.businesswire.com)